Thursday 21 October 2010

I have discovered that many teenagers get upset when they are`unfriended` on Facebook. One more thing to worry about.  At present, I get new friends popping up daily, but I still feel mystified by the whole process.
I went to the Ditchling Community Choir on Sunday. Such a treat.  All the pop songs I like but never knew the words. I have a splendid book of songs that I can sing with gusto all around the house.  A great advantage of living alone as there is no one to tell you shut up. 
I went to Brighton yesterday on the once a week bus. I finally found out where it stops and when. It was full of old girls like me going to Marks and Spencers in Churchill Square. I have decided I need one of those push along shopping baskets. I may as well give in to it and get the right kit.  
Oh how awful the news is, I can hardly bear to read the Guardian today. I feel guilty that they have not made any cuts for OAP`s yet. I could easily do without the winter fuel allowance and sit with a hot water bottle under my jumper.