Tuesday 22 March 2011

For all the saintly cats who from their labours rest........

There has nearly always been one, two or sometimes three cats in my life and I have been remembering them all: Brian, Pudding, Percy, Pussy Willow, the list goes on and on, Sadly Daphne breathed her last yesterday, peacefully after a short illness aged eighteen. Shirley is still going strong with J in Brighton but she is the last of the line.
The remote turned up mysteriously on the dresser in Brighton. Strange!  But I seem to have got out of the habit of watching TV and also the search for it has meant that I had the most colossal spring clean so it was probably a Good Thing.
Spring seems to have arrived, its lovely here in Ditchling, but I am off today to Kendal to stay with D and M . Shall I take my winter woollies?  What a worry.