Wednesday 9 March 2011

censored!

I did a daft thing today. The censor form arrived on the mat. I will be efficient, I thought ,and set to work straight away filling it in, first in pencil, then black ink as instructed. I had a few problems with religion, Am I a Christian? There was no space for Quaker. And how do I describe my last job in one line? But I did it neatly,sealed it up and popped it into the post box over the road feeling self righteous. Friend K came for the day `You should n`t have done that` she cried `It has to be done on 27th March, you have committed a heinous offence!`What will happen to me now I wonder?
I have been over-run with viruses, they kept popping up all over the place. I had the helpful bloke who sorted out the mango and apple juice on the keyboard recently, here nearly all day. They were talking viruses in the afternoon.  All well now I hope but it was a nasty experience.