Friday 16 July 2010

I spend a lot of time driving around getting lost, I do it daily at present.  Kind people invite me to their homes and I do not listen properly when they give me directions. Yesterday I went to West Hoathley instead of East Hoathley (and they are oddly about twenty miles apart) I had the whole village on the case trying to find  `number four near the village shop` as there had not been a shop there for years.   The night before it had been an obscure street in Hove, the previous day, the bicycle shop in Burgess Hill.  I have irate drivers hooting at me as I dither at roundabouts, I am a Driving Hazard.
On Wednesday, I sat for the Art Class.  I had imagined that I could read my book or do the Guardian Crossword, but no, they wanted to grill me about the Quakers for two hours.  I do not think I made any converts.