Tuesday 13 December 2011

I have all these lists. But I am not actually doing anything, just putting it down on a list. Buy Pyjamas For J, Send off Parcel to R and L. Do Cards. In the meantime I just loll about, do the crossword, watch Strictly Come Dancing. I did have a busy afternoon on Saturday at the Meeting House in Brighton.  There was an All Faiths Event with Jewish people, Sufi,  Quakers, Anglicans, Muslim, well over a hundred came to that, in another room it was an Amnesty letter writing day with people of all ages plus musicians, singers. Upstairs there was a big crowd of Ethiopians having an English class, and there was an audition for a Shakespeare play going on too, plus of course all the usual 12 step groups for Al Anon etc. I was busily trying to steer them all into the right rooms and nor always succeeding, (some of the Ethiopians ended up at the All Faiths or letter writing).
Today it is the Nativity play at the Infants so that will put me in a Christmassy mood.