Friday 25 November 2011

Come fly with me....

Off to Germany today to stay with sister J, fitting in a visit to brother P. en route. Its always a worry to fly off anywhere, so many things can go wrong:the car breaking down on the M25, fog, snow, strikes, missing the plane, losing my passport, terrorists. Last time, niece K had to drive me through a blizzard to Munich to get back home at just this time of year. Apart from all this, I am looking forward to it.
I had a lovely afternoon with the Year 2`s at the Infants, getting ready for the end of term concert. The Nativity story this year, not Aliens like last time. A lot of boys put up their hands to be Mary, and girls to be wise men, shepherds and the Angel Gabriel.
So I have lots to look forward to this Christmas. There`s the school play, the Ditchling Old People`s Lunch (free), a Tea Dance in the Village hall where the Ditchling Choir are going to perform. Also breakfast with Father Christmas at the Garden Centre with grand daughter Tiger plus handcraft workshop, and  also daughter J`s puppet party which is always an Event.