Saturday 19 November 2011

I want to take back what I said about the Occupy London Protest as I do think it is important they are there. I am always inclined to the view that you have to be actively doing something but that is not always the case, sometimes you just need to be.  
Stir Up Sunday is coming so I have assembled all the ingredients to make a Chritmas cake. My mother would get us to make a wish as we stirred so that she knew what we wanted for Christmas presents and also we wrote letters and put them up the chimney. Well I haven`t got a fire or a chimney and I need to get Grand daughter Tiger over to stir as I can`t do it all my own. My Brighton family have stuck lists of requests on the notice board about presents. They always put `nice socks, nice knickers, nice notebooks, nice chocolate. As if any one would try to buy nasty ones.
There`s to be an Arty Crafty afternoon today with the Quakers, so I am going to make some cards, I love messing about with glue, reminds me of the days when I ran a play group, I might even buy some glitter.
All this and it is still not even December yet. What am I thinking of?