Friday 3 December 2010

the more it smows tiddly pom

I decided I had better try to move the car which is almost completely obliterated by snow in the street outside. I have enough food for myself but the cat has turned against the cheap offer cat food I bought in Lidl, so I was going to brave the elements and go to Hassocks.   When I swept the snow off the top, it became even more stuck. How long will the big freeze last I wonder.  I am perfectly happy indoors, doing Christmas cards and popping over to our lovely post office to send them off. And the village looks beautiful with snow and icicles and hardly any traffic at all.
The Ditchling Choir was supposed to be singing at the Dome in Brighton tomorrow. Alas, it has been cancelled. So I will have another day at home but I can get on with my memoirs.  I am trying to think of a title : `Nothing Much Happened` perhaps.