Thursday 20 September 2012

In a bit of a bad moodle...

I am struggling with a moodle. Apparently every secondary school child now moodles their school work, but it is a struggle for me. I foolishly signed up for an online poetry course months ago. It is such a worry exposing my inadequacies to sixteen perfect strangers and the tutor,and they all sound as if they are `proper poets too.. I am trying to pluck up courage to submit my first assignment.
I am just back from my trip to the Lake District where I stayed with my dear ex neighbours M and D. I enjoyed beautiful walks and outings, delicious meals, and poetry at breakfast (D is a poet). The train journeys there and back were surprisingly trouble free. I think the Virgin staff must have been on a course to be kind to The Old. They positively begged to help me on and off trains and carry my case. Also a young man carried said case up the steps at a station. Maybe I just look decrepit.
I enjoyed a programme last night on TV about funerals It is on every week but I missed the last one. Different cultures in England have such interesting rituals. It has given me some ideas.
T